Working with Us
Working with Us
Elevating . . .
• originality and great design • reuse of old materials in ways that transcend their original life • quality craftmanship • furniture that expands the realm of perception of what’s possible in reclaimed •
The Covid-19 pandemic has pushed us to re-examine our business model and sharpen a key question:
How can we best “leverage” our niche -- elevating beautiful new furniture reimagined from old wood, metal and plastic -- to help accelerate the transition to far-greater environmental and economic sustainability in the furniture industry?
Staring this challenge in the face, we’re pausing retail sales -- to focus on moving reclaimed materials in high-quality furniture to the forefront of the furniture market.
If you are a/an . . .
• Interior designer or architect looking to identify just-the-right skilled furniture-maker aligned with the style and geography of your custom project
• Design organization, trade show or business association with goals complementary to ours, looking for new programming or opportunities to collaborate
• Environmental and economic sustainability champion eager for a partner in the design world
• Media or social media outlet looking for fresh, cutting-edge content at the crossroads of furniture, design, and sustainability
• Furniture maker bringing originality and skill and looking for opportunity. We love learning about furniture-makers whose work exemplifies our criteria, listed above.
Write to us at email@example.com or fill out this form.
Furniture featured, top to bottom: 1) Glow Chairs Kim Markel, originally defective eyeglasses from Circleville, NY. 2) Neorustica Dining Table Jahara Studio, originally scrapwood from Sao Paulo, Brazil. 3) Tilt Dresser Iannone Design, originally racetrack horse stable from Maryland. 4) Lovely Benches Dark Sky Wood Design, originally barn beams from Tennessee (fabric by Bole Road Textiles).